Terms and Conditions:
- SIMPLEX Math does not guarantee a target score on official SAT/ACT standardized tests or admission to a specific college, university or program at any institution.
- Students enrolled in the program are expected to take all the practice tests and attend Q&A sessions.
- Students are expected to arrive and leave on time and participate actively and orderly during the session.
- Students shall remain for the full time of each session according to the released calendar. An excuse to leave in the occurrence of an emergency must be discussed with a SIMPLEX Math supervisor and consent must be given.
- Missed tests and practice sessions cannot be rescheduled.
- SIMPLEX Math is not responsible for students who are picked up 10 mins or more after the end of the session.
- Dates and times of sessions may change and students will be notified through social media or email.
- Practice tests will be administered at a SIMPLEX Math location only. Students will receive their scores in person during the immediate Q&A session.
- Essays are not reviewed by SIMPLEX Math and it is recommended to request an English Pre-AP/AP teacher to review and comment on such essays.
- To every session, students must bring adequate material to take notes, 2 #2 sharpened pencils, a calculator, and any material provided by SIMPLEX Math. A fee of $60 will be charged in order to replace material provided by SIMPLEX Math that has been lost, damaged or stolen.
- Mobile, A/V, and any other media devices are only permitted during break time. No audio or video recording is allowed during the sessions.
- To participate in the program, tuition payment must be made in full prior to the first session. Alternate payment options must be approved in writing by a SIMPLEX Math supervisor. Students with pending balance will not be allowed to participate.
- Tuition payments are non-refundable.
If you have any comment or question, please Contact Us.