SAT Prep program registration
SAT Prep program registration is an investment in your future, start your PSAT/NMSQT® or SAT/ACT Prep Course with us, now!
A high score* on a standardized test will increase your chances for admission when you apply to college and you may be considered for an attractive financial aid package or academic program.
*Each university has its own criteria for SAT/ACT scores to determine admission and financial aid and it may vary from year to year.
We offer 3 different programs that meet your needs.
12 Month Program
42 Hours of Q&A
6 Month Program*
24 Hours of Q&A
3 Month Program*
12 Hours of Q&A
If you have any questions about SAT Prep program registration or would like to discuss payment options, don’t hesitate to contact us
Terms and Conditions:
- SIMPLEX Math does not guarantee a target score on official SAT/ACT standardized tests or admission to a specific college, university or program at any institution.
- Students enrolled in the program are expected to take all the practice tests and attend Q&A sessions.
- Students are expected to arrive and leave on time and participate actively and orderly during the session.
- Students shall remain for the full time of each session according to the released calendar. An excuse to leave in the occurrence of an emergency must be discussed with a SIMPLEX Math supervisor and consent must be given.
- Missed tests and practice sessions cannot be rescheduled.
- SIMPLEX Math is not responsible for students who are picked up 10 mins or more after the end of the session.
- Dates and times of sessions may change and students will be notified through social media or email.
- Practice tests will be administered at a SIMPLEX Math location only. Students will receive their scores in person during the immediate Q&A session.
- Essays are not reviewed by SIMPLEX Math and it is recommended to request an English Pre-AP/AP teacher to review and comment on such essays.
- To every session, students must bring adequate material to take notes, 2 #2 sharpened pencils, a calculator, and any material provided by SIMPLEX Math. A fee of $60 will be charged in order to replace material provided by SIMPLEX Math that has been lost, damaged or stolen.
- Mobile, A/V, and any other media devices are only permitted during break time. No audio or video recording is allowed during the sessions.
- To participate in the program, tuition payment must be made in full prior to the first session. Alternate payment options must be approved in writing by a SIMPLEX Math supervisor. Students with pending balance will not be allowed to participate.
- Tuition payments are non-refundable.
If you have any comment or question, please Contact Us.